Unleashing Innovation and Creativity to Transform Health Care
2018 Dorothy M. Smith Nursing Leadership Conference
January 24, 2018 | Reitz Union, Gainesville, FL
This one-day, innovative, FREE leadership conference – presented by the University of Florida College of Nursing and Thomas M. and Irene B. Kirbo Charitable Trust – is one of the best values for nursing educators, clinicians, researchers and other health care professionals and entrepreneurs seeking the latest innovations and most pressing topics affecting health care and nursing. Join us at the Dorothy M. Smith Nursing Leadership Conference as we unleash our creativity to tackle these issues.
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by Montana Nurses Association, an accredited approver with distinction by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. Continuing Education Credit: Attendance for the entire activity and completion & submission of an evaluation form is required to earn 6.9 contact hours.
Engaging dialogue and exciting interactive sessions designed to jump start nursing entrepreneurship, intrapreneurship and social entrepreneurship.
Interdisciplinary presentations, small group collaboration, keynote addresses focused on building out your innovative ideas at work, social entrepreneurship, and a conversation panel with nurse entrepreneurs.
Resources to help you generate and move your creative ideas.
- Date: Wednesday, January 24, 2018
- Hotel Accommodations
- Theme: Unleashing Innovation & Creativity to Transform Health Care
- 8 AM: Check-in and continental breakfast
- 5 PM: Conference concludes
- Address: J. Wayne Reitz Union Grand Ballroom | 686 Museum Road, Gainesville, Florida 32611
- Cost: FREE
Who Should Attend?
- Health care leaders
- Nursing educators, researchers and clinicians
- Students, faculty and researchers in health professions
Benefits of Attending
- Gain insight into how to leverage interprofessional partnerships in health to achieve shared creative goals
- Take part in interactive dialogue with health care administration, nursing professionals and educators
- Meet with some of the nation’s most renowned nursing experts
Contact Travis Shepard: 352-294-5753 or email@example.com