Leadership By Design
2020 Dorothy M. Smith Nursing Leadership Conference
February 5, 2020 | Reitz Union, Gainesville, FL
This one-day, innovative, FREE leadership conference – presented by the University of Florida College of Nursing and Thomas M. and Irene B. Kirbo Charitable Trust – is one of the best values for nursing educators, clinicians, researchers and other health care professionals seeking the latest innovations and most pressing topics affecting health care and nursing. Join us at the Dorothy M. Smith Nursing Leadership Conference as we discuss various human-centered design processes.
Interactive sessions to stimulate thinking outside of the box when developing organizational, physical, technological, patient-centered or academic systems.
Interdisciplinary presentations, small-group collaboration and keynote addresses focused on designing a leadership style that supports innovative ideas and individual development.
Resources to help you generate and move your human-centered ideas.
- Date: Wednesday, February 5, 2020
- Theme: Leadership By Design
- Address: J. Wayne Reitz Union Grand Ballroom | 686 Museum Road, Gainesville, Florida 32611
- Cost: FREE
Who Should Attend?
- Health care leaders
- Nursing educators, researchers and clinicians
- Students, faculty and researchers in health professions
Benefits of Attending
- Gain insight into how to leverage human-centered design to achieve shared goals
- Take part in interactive dialogue with health care administrators, nurses, educators and interdisciplinary professionals
- Meet with some of the nation’s most renowned nursing and health care experts
- Earn 6.5 nursing continuing education contact hours (must attend the entire conference)