Leadership By Design
2020 Dorothy M. Smith Nursing Leadership Conference
February 5, 2020 | Reitz Union, Gainesville, FL
This one-day, innovative, FREE leadership conference – presented by the University of Florida College of Nursing and Thomas M. and Irene B. Kirbo Charitable Trust – is one of the best values for nursing educators, clinicians, researchers and other health care professionals seeking the latest innovations and most pressing topics affecting health care and nursing. Join us at the Dorothy M. Smith Nursing Leadership Conference as we discuss various human-centered design processes.
Interactive sessions designed to think outside of the box when developing a new organizational, physical, technological, patient-centered or academic system.
Interdisciplinary presentations, small group collaboration, keynote addresses focused on designing a leadership style that focuses on innovative ideas and individuals.
Resources to help you generate and move your human-centered ideas.
- Date: Wednesday, February 5, 2020
- Theme: Leadership By Design
- Address: J. Wayne Reitz Union Grand Ballroom | 686 Museum Road, Gainesville, Florida 32611
- Cost: FREE
Who Should Attend?
- Health care leaders
- Nursing educators, researchers and clinicians
- Students, faculty and researchers in health professions
Benefits of Attending
- Gain insight into how to leverage interprofessional partnerships in health to achieve shared creative goals
- Take part in interactive dialogue with health care administration, nursing professionals and educators
- Meet with some of the nation’s most renowned nursing experts